Your trust and confidence in Pan-United Corporation Ltd is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy for any personal information you provide through this website (www.panunited.com.sg). These include your name, e-mail address, contact number and other personal information. Our responsibility for this Privacy Statement applies only to this website (www.panunited.com.sg). It excludes any other websites linked to this website.
Purpose of Use
Please be assured that we will not use the Personal Information for any other purposes without your prior consent. Information provided to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates to respond to your requests and queries.
Disclosure to Third Parties
The Personal Information shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent except in the following cases:
- Compliance with requests from Statutory Boards;
- Emergency situations when it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and when it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent
Disclosure to Affiliates
As Pan-United Corporation Ltd operates in Asia, we may share the personal information you submitted to us with any entity within our Group. These entities are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are restricted from using it for any purpose other than the purposes listed herewith.
Protection of Personal Information
We will take all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Handling of Personal Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding the handling of Personal Information, please write to us with any attached supporting documents that are valid:
- Accessing Personal Information, about how it has been or may have been used or disclosed within a year before the request;
- Correction of Personal Information
- Withdrawal of Personal Information
Please be informed that we shall not cater to above request when:
- The identity of the requestor cannot be confirmed
- There is a possibility of endangering safety, or physical or mental health of any individual
- It is contrary to national interest
Please feel free to contact us regarding issues pertaining to handling of Personal Information:
Pan-United Corporation Ltd
Revision of Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this Policy as and when necessary. Notice of such amendments shall be posted on our website along with the updated Privacy Statement.